Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Avelgem has to offer.
- There are 2 Avelgem hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the city centre
Staying in Avelgem
You may enjoy a stay at Maison Kerkhove for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Maison Kerkhove with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Avelgem
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 721 millimetres of rain falls on Avelgem each year