Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Atlanta hotel, complimentary wi-fi
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Near CNN Center
The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree is in downtown Atlanta, within 5 blocks of Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center, World of Coca Cola and College Football Hall of Fame.
Newly renovated guestrooms at The Ellis on Peachtree offer city views, pillowtop mattresses, and 32-inch high-definition TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Ellis Hotel
The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree is in downtown Atlanta, four blocks from the Georgia Aquarium and five blocks from the Children's Museum and CNN Center.
Clean, contemporary design flows through the public and private areas of this hotel. The property includes a lobby computer station, two meeting rooms, expanded fitness center, a terrace, and a restaurant with a balcony that overlooks Peachtree Street.
Complimentary amenities include WiFi and wired Internet access, and coffee. An airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree has a women's-only floor that features a secured entry, upgraded amenities including slippers, curling and straightening irons. Other featured floors include the Fresh Air Floor, as well as the Dog Friendly Floor.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1913
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 118
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1275
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free wired Internet
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
The Terrace Bistro on Peachtree - The menu supports regional farmers and fisherman by using local seasonal ingredients in its dishes. The Terrace Bistro is a southern bistro featuring traditional dishes like Fried Green Tomatoes and Shrimp-n-Grits. The Terrace Bistro does have gluten free, vegetarian and vegan selections on its menus, it is also a green/ sustainable restaurant.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 80.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 80.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 30 lb
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 33.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 33.00 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 80.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 80.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Ellis Hotel
- Ellis Hotel Peachtree
- Ellis Hotel Peachtree Atlanta
- Ellis Peachtree
- Ellis Peachtree Atlanta
- Ellis Hotel Atlanta
- Ellis Atlanta
- The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ellis Hotel is listed in the 2017 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.