Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Atlanta hotel within walking distance to major attractions and commercial district
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Close to convention center
Conveniently located in downtown Atlanta, only a few blocks from MARTA Peachtree Center, this modern, boutique-style hotel is within walking distance to a number of Atlanta attractions, including Georgia Aquarium, the CNN Center, World of Coca-Cola, Philips Arena and the Centennial Olympic Park.
Business center, outdoor pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown offers an onsite business center and over 14,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space, all with wireless Internet and audiovisual equipment.
Rooms at this DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel feature stylish décor and modern amenities, including headboard reading lights. These Atlanta accommodations boast in-room technology & ergonomic design for comfortable travel. All rooms are smoke free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown
Renovations & Closures
The 312-room DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown is a half-mile (800 meters) from Phillips Arena and the Georgia Dome. Guests are offered a warm welcome and a delicious DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. Conveniently located in downtown Atlanta, only a few blocks from MARTA Peachtree Center, this modern, boutique-style hotel is within walking distance to a number of Atlanta attractions, including the Georgia Aquarium, the CNN Center, and the Centennial Olympic Park. Hotel features include an upscale restaurant and lounge, outdoor pool, complimentary fitness center, and valet parking for a fee.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown offers 14,194 square feet (1.318 square meters) of business, meeting, and banquet facilities, including a 4,500-square-foot (418 square meters) ballroom and 10 meeting rooms; a 24-hour business center is equipped with Internet access, a fax machine, and copier. Wired high-speed internet is available in all public areas for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 312
- Number of floors - 9
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 10
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1962
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 14194
- Conference space size (meters) - 1319
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Partially open bathroom
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Press Restaurant and Lounge - Traditional American cuisine in an upscale, casual environment. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and spirits.
Room service is available for lunch and dinner until 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.00 for adults and USD 12.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 75.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 129.00
- Atlanta Downtown DoubleTree
- DoubleTree Atlanta Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Atlanta Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- DoubleTree Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- Hilton DoubleTree Atlanta Downtown
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.