- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Athy Heritage Centre-Museum
- 3 min drive
- Athy Par 3 Golf Course
- 7 min drive
- Ballintubbert Gardens
- 10 min drive
- Kilkenny (KKY)
- 47 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Athy, Clanard Court is next to a golf course and near a train station. Stradbally Narrow Gauge Steam Train and Delta Sensory Gardens are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Heath Golf Club and The Heritage Golf Club. Travelling with kids? Consider Ballintubbert Gardens and Solas Bhride.
- Athy Heritage Centre-Museum - 3 min drive
- Athy Par 3 Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Ballintubbert Gardens - 10 min drive
- Stradbally Steam Museum - 15 min drive
- Oak Park Forest Park - 20 min drive
- Athy Station - 19 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- Baileys Brasserie – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Baileys Bar – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities