Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Athens hotel in Neos Kosmos with 3 restaurants
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly hotel is located in Athens (Neos Kosmos), close to Onassis Cultural Centre, Adrianou Street and Monastiraki Flea Market. Also nearby are Ermou Street and Athens Central Market.
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa and 2 bars/lounges. A free area shuttle and a free shopping centre shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness centre, a poolside bar and a coffee shop/café are on-site.
All 553 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Guests can enjoy deep soaking bathtubs, and other standard amenities include 24-hour room service, minibars and LCD televisions.
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
In addition to a full-service spa, Athenaeum InterContinental features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a nearby snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace and spa services. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Athenaeum InterContinental is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Free shopping centre shuttle
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference centre
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 553
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1982
- Coffee shop or café
- Pool sunloungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business centre
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 6 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 4 per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 4 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Premier Rooftop – This restaurant only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Cafe Zoe – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Cafe Vienna – This bistro serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a 24-hour fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Children aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
I-Spa has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 6 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR21 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR35.0 per night
- Athenaeum InterContinental Hotel Athens
- Athenaeum InterContinental Hotel
- Athenaeum InterContinental Athens
- Athenaeum InterContinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR500 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.