- Fanefjord Church
- 2 min drive
- 9 min drive
- Bogo Kirke
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This holiday home is located in Askeby. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Taerø and Farø, while Thorsvang - Denmark Collector Museum and Liza's Gallery are cultural highlights. Kalvehave Labyrintpark and Historisk-Botanisk Have are also worth visiting.
- Fanefjord Church - 2 min drive
- Klekkendehoj - 9 min drive
- Marienborg Slotspark - 9 min drive
- Bogo Kirke - 14 min drive
- Gallery Laila Bennicke - 37 min drive
- Nørre Alslev Station - 23 min drive
About this property
Boutique Holiday Home in Askeby With Coast Near
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
- Electricity fee: DKK 0.37 per kilowatt-hour
- Water fee: DKK 8.03 per cubic meter
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: DKK 120.48 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- In Askeby With Coast Askeby
- 4 Star Holiday Home in Askeby
- Boutique Holiday Home in Askeby With Coast Near Askeby