Guests will want to experience the restaurants, golfing and beaches in Asia. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its shopping.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 66.5 mi (107 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Asia
- Top activities include adventures and golfing, whereas Asia Golf Club is a great place to visit
- Shopping is first class in the area, and Boulevard Asia Shopping Mall is a favourite spot for retail therapy
Staying in Asia
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Estelar Vista Pacifico Hotel Asia.
Estelar Vista Pacifico Hotel Asia, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Asia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Asia is 0 millimetres