Search Hotels in Ashby-de-la-Zouch
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 6 Jun 2020
Visitors to Ashby-de-la-Zouch are sure to enjoy the spas and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. Ashby de la Zouch Castle, Jewry Wall and Highcross Shopping Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- The closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nottingham (NQT), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ashby-de-la-Zouch
A favourite place to visit in the city is Ashby de la Zouch Castle. In the area, you'll also find Jewry Wall and Highcross Shopping Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Ashby-de-la-Zouch. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Smithy Studio Bed and Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travellers love its clean, comfortable rooms and comfortable beds.
- The Beeches - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free Internet.
- Champneys Springs - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include Leicester Cathedral, located 16 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of the city, and New Walk Museum, which is 16.5 mi/26.6 km away.
Dressing for Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 601.80 millimetres of rain falls on Ashby-de-la-Zouch each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Ashby-de-la-Zouch?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Ashby-de-la-Zouch?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Ashby-de-la-Zouch?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Ashby-de-la-Zouch?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ashby-de-la-Zouch?
Ashby-de-la-Zouch Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ashby-de-la-Zouch by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ashby-de-la-Zouch Airports
- Accommodation near Ashby-de-la-Zouch Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Choose Your Ashby-de-la-Zouch Hotel Style
- Search Ashby-de-la-Zouch Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Hotels Near Ashby-de-la-Zouch, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends