Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Asco, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Welcoming and hilly, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its gardens, mountains, and forests.
- Though not directly in Asco, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Calvi (CLY-Sainte Catherine), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Asco
- Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port de L'Ile-Rousse is one place to visit
- The beach, seaside, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Monte Cinto, Foret d'Aitone, and Gorges de la Restonica
Getting around Asco
There are many transportation options in Asco. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Dressing for Asco
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 29°C with nighttime averages of 15°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Asco gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year