Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, bars, and beaches in Arta. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, boating, and sailing.
- Though not directly in Arta, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Arta
- Exploring the waterfront, boating, and sailing are top activities, while sights to visit include Menidi Beach
- The seaside, beach, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and Koronisia Beach is one place worth a visit
Getting around Arta
There are many transportation options in Arta. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Arta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Arta is 25 millimetres