Search Hotels in Arras
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 6 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Arras, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, museums and art. A top sight in the area is Louvre-Lens.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Arras
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Arras
The city's cultural venues include Maison Robespierre and Wellington Quarry Museum. Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks include Grand Place, Arras War Cemetery and Citadelle d'Arras. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Place des Heros and Arras Hotel de Ville.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Arras. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'hotel Particulier Arras - Amenities at this hotel include a terrace and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Najeti Hôtel de l'Univers - Our customers like the dining options and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Moderne - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a bar and in-room LCD TVs. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
A top sight outside the city is Louvre-Lens, 9.7 mi/15.6 km from the city centre.
Getting around Arras
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Arras Station. Arras might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Arras
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Arras gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C