Visitors to Armenia are sure to enjoy the cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and theme park. A top sight in the city is Coffee Park.
- There are 341 hotels and other accommodation options in Armenia
- The closest major airport is in Armenia (AXM-El Eden), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Armenia
Cultural venues in the city include Coffee Park, Parque Los Arrieros and Plaza de Bolivar. The city is notable for landmarks like Parque De La Vida, Recuca and Main Square. The picturesque setting of Cocora Valley and Quindio Botanical Garden exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In La Tebaida, there are 341 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Eco Hotel La Cabaña - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Salento Pequeño Hotel - Our customers like the walkable location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Reserva Monarca - Amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include a full-service spa and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Santa Rosa de Cabal Hot Springs, 26.7 mi/42.9 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Armenia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 17°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 17°C
- About 2812.80 millimetres of rain falls on Armenia each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas November and August are often coldest, averaging 17°C