Visitors to Arlington are sure to enjoy the riverfront and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games and churches. Top sights around the area include Stratton Mountain Resort, Mount Snow and Bromley Mountain Ski Resort.
- You'll find 158 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bennington
- The closest major airport is in Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arlington
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Arlington Green Covered Bridge. The city's rivers and mountains provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Mount Equinox. Additionally, you might want to add Norman Rockwell Exhibition to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Arlington. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hill Farm Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Arlington's West Mountain Inn - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Arlington Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see outside the city include Stratton Mountain Resort, 12.9 mi/20.8 km from the heart of the city, and Mount Snow, which is 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away.
Dressing for Arlington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -10°C
- Average annual rainfall for Arlington is 1035 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -10°C