- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Brittas Bay Beach
- 10 min drive
- Blainroe Golf Club
- 19 min drive
- Clara Lara Funpark
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Arklow Bay Hotel is located in Arklow. Avoca Mines and Avondale House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Woodenbridge Golf Club and The European Club. Mill at Avoca Village and Kilmacurragh Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Brittas Bay Beach - 10 min drive
- Mount Usher Gardens - 16 min drive
- Blainroe Golf Club - 19 min drive
- Black Castle - 19 min drive
- Clara Lara Funpark - 26 min drive
- Arklow Station - 3 min drive
- Dublin (DUB) - 61 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Pottery Restaurant – Open daily.
- Ferrybank Lounge – Bar with a bar. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Arklow Bay Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
2 night stay for wedding- very good
Stayed 2 nights for a wedding 20-22 September. Brilliant wedding well hosted by Arklow bay. Good food and service. Hotel room in good condition and well proportioned,, bathroom was in need of refurbishment.