Travellers to Appleton will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Appleton
Places to visit in the larger region include Big Stone National Wildlife Refuge and Lac qui Parle State Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Appleton, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Morris Grand Hotel and Conference Center is located 23.6 mi (37.9 km) from the heart of Appleton. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Morris can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Morris is 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from central Appleton. This 2-star motel in Morris features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- Econo Lodge is 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the centre of Appleton. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Ortonville can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Appleton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -15°C at night
- Appleton gets about 664.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -14°C