Recently built (2018), well-equipped apartment with garden. Just a 5 min. walk from Antwerp-Berchem station, so you can drop off your bags and start seeing the sights.
Located in "het Groen Kwartier", nearby you will find: De Koninck brewery, PAKT, The Jane (two-Michelin star restaurant), city rental biks, shops and plenty more.
Street parking is available for 3.80/day (free on sundays and after 19:00), availability can vary depending time of day.
- Open kitchen area with dishwasher, electric hob, oven/microwave combi and all required cooking utensils. A Nespresso coffee maker and capsules are available, along with a selection of teas, herbs and spices.
- I try and keep a selection of breakfast cereals available.
- Living room is equipped with a 55" smart tv. Relax, sit back and enjoy your Netflix shows after a day of exploring.
- The bedroom can be set up as one double or two singles. Please state your preference in advance as the default setup is a double bed.
- Spacious bathroom with double wash basin, walk-in rain shower and heated towel rack.
- Cosy, private garden area with table and chairs.
- Laptop working space.
- Wireless broadband.
- No smoking.
- Foldout baby travel crib/cot available, let me know if you need to use it.