Book your room at Hotel Den Wolsack
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Executive Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Executive Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This family-friendly Mechelen hotel is steps from St. Rumbolds Cathedral, St. Rumbolds Cathedral, and Grand Market Square. Toy Museum Mechelen and Brusselpoort are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include meeting rooms and multilingual staff.
All 22 rooms provide WiFi, room service, and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). 2 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, room service (during limited hours), and shopping on site.
Hotel Den Wolsack is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 8 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 8 EUR per 24-hour period )
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
T Oud Conservatorium - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.40 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night