Get an overview of this hotel3-star Antwerp hotel in Jewish Quarter, walk to Antwerp Zoo
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Jewish Quarter, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Diamondland and Antwerp Zoo. Rubens House and Museum Mayer van den Bergh are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with meeting rooms, this smoke-free hotel has dry cleaning and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 70 rooms provide conveniences like kitchenettes and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find hair dryers and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Antwerp City Hotel
Antwerp City Hotel features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. 2 meeting rooms are available. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Antwerp hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Antwerp City Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.39 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.50 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Antwerp City Center Different
- City Center Different
- City Center Hotel Different Hotels
- Antwerp City Center Different Hotels
- Hotel Different Hotels
We should mention
Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.