Stayed one night on our way to an early morning flight from San Salvador,s airport. The hotel is very conveniently located at about 4-5 minute's drive from the airport. The concierge can arrange a cab any time of the day at a price of 3 USD per person. Not much to do around the hotel, but it's a perfect stay travelllers to the airport and yiu can find food (either at the hotel or at an adjacent buffet restaurant). Room was good for the price and with good a/c and internet.. the staff are nice and supportive.I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for an affordable place convenient to the airport.
- Antigua Market
- 4 min walk
- Handicraft Market
- 5 min walk
- San Lazaro General Cemetery
- 5 min walk
- Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.)
- 59 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the historical district, Hotel Casa Santa Lucia is in an area with good airport proximity. El Fotografo Gallery and Antigua Guatemala Colonial Art Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Handicraft Market and Antigua Market.
- Antigua Market - 4 min walk
- Handicraft Market - 5 min walk
- San Lazaro General Cemetery - 5 min walk
- Central Park - 7 min walk
- San Jose el Viejo Ruins - 8 min walk
- Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.) - 61 min drive
About this property
Hotel Casa Santa Lucia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Friendly service and hassle-free check-in. Walking distance to all attractions in Antigua city centre. Excellent value for money.