Search Hotels in Anna Maria, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 22 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 1 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 27 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 8 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Visiting Anna Maria
Visitors to Anna Maria are sure to enjoy the beaches. Top sights around the area include Fort De Soto Park, John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art and Sarasota Jungle Gardens.
- You'll find 3346 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sarasota
- The closest major airport is in Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 17.4 mi (27.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anna Maria
The city's cultural venues include Island Players and Anna Maria Island Museum and Historical Park. The beaches and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Bean Point Beach, Bay Boulevard Beach and Palmetto Avenue Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Historic Green Village and Anna Maria City Pier.
In Holmes Beach, you can choose from 442 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Sunrise Garden Resort is located in central Anna Maria. Guests who stay at this 3-star condo in Anna Maria can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers love its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Anna Maria Beach Cottages is located in the heart of Anna Maria. This 3-star cottage in Anna Maria features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
Popular places to see outside the city include Fort De Soto Park, 7.5 mi/12 km from the heart of the city, and John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, which is 14.7 mi/23.7 km away.
Dressing for Anna Maria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Anna Maria is 1346.40 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Anna Maria?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Anna Maria, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Anna Maria?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Anna Maria?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Anna Maria?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Anna Maria?
What are some hotels with pools in Anna Maria?
Anna Maria Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Anna Maria by Star Rating
- Hotels near Anna Maria Airports
- Areas of Anna Maria
- Accommodation near Anna Maria Attractions
- More accommodation types in Anna Maria
- Choose Your Anna Maria Hotel Style
- Search Anna Maria Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Anna Maria
- Hotels Near Anna Maria, Sarasota
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends