- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ankara Opera House
- 8 min walk
- Genclik Park
- 10 min walk
- Ankara Arena
- 10 min walk
- Ankara (ESB-Esenboga)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ankara's Ulus neighbourhood, Radisson Blu Hotel, Ankara is in the city centre and near a metro station. Aslanhane Mosque and Column of Julian are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Deniz Dunyasi and Ataturk Forest Farm and Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at 19 Mayis Stadium or Ankara Arena.Visit our Ankara travel guide
- Ankara Opera House - 8 min walk
- Genclik Park - 10 min walk
- Ankara Arena - 10 min walk
- Haci Bayram Mosque - 11 min walk
- Ethnographic Museum - 14 min walk
- Tandoğan Metro - 6 min drive
- Ankara Station - 13 min walk
- Ankara (ESB-Esenboga) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Loca Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Kulis Cafe – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel, Ankara
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Generally it was good. Clean and breakfast was ok. But room was small and the refrigiator was locked.