- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Kizilay Square
- 10 min walk
- Ethnographic Museum
- 11 min walk
- 15 min walk
- Ankara (ESB-Esenboga)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ankara, Gur Kent Hotel is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kurtulus Park and Genclik Park, while Ethnographic Museum and State Art and Sculpture Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at 19 Mayis Stadium or Ankara Arena.
- Kizilay Square - 10 min walk
- Ethnographic Museum - 11 min walk
- Goethe-Institut - 13 min walk
- CerModern - 15 min walk
- Hacettepe University - 18 min walk
- Ankara Station - 6 min drive
- Tandoğan Metro - 8 min drive
- Ankara (ESB-Esenboga) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Turkish cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Gur Kent Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Please do not book any room from this hotel online. They will not take any responsibility for cancellation. They have a funny reason "we cannot cancel and refund because you booked online". They didn't even answer Expedia's contacts.