- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Museum of Anatolian Civilizations
- 4 min walk
- Ankara Citadel
- 4 min walk
- Hacettepe University
- 14 min walk
- Ankara (ESB-Esenboga)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ankara's Ulus neighbourhood, Divan Cukurhan - Boutique Class is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Ankara Citadel and Ankara Castle are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Genclik Park and Kurtulus Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ankara Arena or 19 Mayis Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Museum of Anatolian Civilizations - 4 min walk
- Ankara Citadel - 4 min walk
- Ankara Castle - 7 min walk
- Ethnographic Museum - 13 min walk
- Hacettepe University - 14 min walk
- Tandoğan Metro - 4 min drive
- Ankara Station - 8 min drive
- Ankara (ESB-Esenboga) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Safranhan Brasserie – Garden-view brasserie with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Avlu Bar – Bar. Serves light fare. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Divan Cukurhan - Boutique Class
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great service and staff. I loved the building. Its very close to the castle and Vehbi Koc museum.