Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Waterfront hotel near Discovery Point
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Dundee, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of City Square and Discovery Point. Verdant Works and West Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a business centre and a meeting room. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk.
All 95 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and conveniences such as sofa beds and coffee makers. Hairdryers, showers and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Holiday Inn Express Dundee
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of A business centre and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 86 square feet (8 square metres). This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Holiday Inn Express Dundee is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 8
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 86
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Free breakfast
- Built in 2008
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Great Room – This bar only serves breakfast.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Deposit: GBP1.00 per stay
- Self-parking fee: GBP7.80 per day
- Pet fee: GBP15.00 per pet, per stay
- Holiday Inn Express Dundee Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Dundee
- Dundee Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Dundee Scotland
- Holiday Inn Express Dundee Hotel Dundee
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 16 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.