Get an overview of this hotel3-star Amsterdam hotel in Museum Quarter, walk to Concertgebouw
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Museum Quarter, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Concertgebouw, Stedelijk Museum, and Van Gogh Museum. Rijksmuseum and Heineken Experience are also within 15 minutes.
A 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a garden and a front-desk safe.
All 36 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, plasma TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like minibars (stocked with some free items) and espresso makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Muse Amsterdam Boutique Hotel
The Muse Amsterdam Boutique Hotel features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Amsterdam hotel also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2016.
The Muse Amsterdam Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2011
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Individually furnished
- Plasma TV
- Espresso maker
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12.50 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Bronckhorst Amsterdam
- Bronckhorst Hotel
- Hotel Bronckhorst
- Hotel Bronckhorst Amsterdam
We should mention
One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.