Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury hotel, walk to Nes
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Spui, Nes, and University of Amsterdam. Begijnhof and Amsterdam Museum are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business centre and valet parking.
All 40 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LED TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Dylan Amsterdam
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness centre, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The Dylan Amsterdam is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Built in 1999
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- LED TV
- iPod docking station
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Vinkeles – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in French cuisine and only serves dinner.1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Brasserie OCCO – Overlooking the garden, this brasserie specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 63.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR200.00 per night
- A 5.66 per cent city/local tax will be charged.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR28 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR120 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR45 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR90 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 45 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR63.00 per night
- Dylan Amsterdam Hotel
- Dylan Hotel
- Dylan Amsterdam
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child aged 6 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.