- Liked: Staff & service
- 8 min walk
- Stedelijk Museum
- 10 min walk
- Van Gogh Museum
- 12 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 12 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
We have no rooms available for the selected dates: Wednesday 13 Nov - Thursday 14 Nov
About this area
- Concertgebouw - 8 min walk
- Stedelijk Museum - 10 min walk
- Van Gogh Museum - 12 min walk
- Rijksmuseum - 14 min walk
- Heineken Experience - 3 min drive
- Amsterdam Zuid Station - 3 min drive
- Roelof Hartplein Tram Stop - 10 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 17 min drive
About this property
The Alfred Hotel
This smoke-free hotel features coffee/tea in a common area, a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a garden. All 107 rooms offer free WiFi, espresso makers and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, safes and showers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 7:00 AM–10:00 AM on weekdays and 8:00 AM–11:00 AM on weekends: EUR 15 per person
- Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
- Bike hire
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Turndown service
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Espresso maker
- Turndown service
Nearby things to do
- Health club access
- Disliked: Cleanliness
My experience was negative because we were given a basement room. Being in a room with no natural light is uncomfortable. In addition, noise travels so easily. You can hear people flushing and dragging their luggage, etc. BUT the MAIN problem I had was the electricity got tripped off the second morning we were there and there was an incessant beeping in our room until the electricity got restored. This took abt 3 hours. Imagine being woken up far too early by noise, lack of electricity, no air conditioning obviously. Because there is no natural light in the room, I had to hurriedly get dressed in the dark and it was extra uncomfortable because the beeping was so loud and nonstop. I left and I things weren't fixed for another hour. Originally, I got over my frustration and thought the place was still relatively ok and asked front desk abt booking a few more days. BUT, the following morning the exact thing happened AGAIN. I was woken up at 6am with no electricity in my room and the beeping again. I packed my things and checked out. I didn't bother to book more days than the 3 days I originally booked. I understand it's not front desk's fault and it's not within their power to fix a faulty electrical issue. But no one in the basement had electricity 2 mornings in a row. In business, you fix the problem properly the first time and compensate people for the inconvenience. Saying sorry doesn't ameliorate the problem. I would have preferred more professionalism