Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Amsterdam hotel in Amsterdam City Centre, walk to Van Gogh Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Amsterdam City Centre, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and Heineken Experience. University of Amsterdam and Nes are also within 1 mi (2 km). Frederiksplein is 15 minutes by foot and Weesperplein Station is 24 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, 24-hour room service and a meeting room.
All 163 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests can appreciate conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, and other amenities include pillow menus and cable TV.
NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square metres) include meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 2001
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Pillow menu
- Iron/ironing board
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Palette – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Hotel NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter
- Nh Museum Quarter Amsterdam
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.