Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Amsterdam hotel in Museum Quarter, walk to Leidseplein
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Museum Quarter, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Holland Casino and Leidseplein. Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and conference space are on-site.
All 232 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, hairdryers and safes.
NH Amsterdam Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business centre
- Meeting rooms 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 232
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7 AM and 10:30 AM and at the weekend between 7 AM and 11 AM.
NH Amsterdam Centre has a restaurant on-site.
Lounge L – This bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- A 5.66 per cent city/local tax will be charged.
- Self-parking fee: EUR50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR80 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Hotel NH Amsterdam Centre
- Nh Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam
- Nh Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Children aged 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).