Get an overview of this hotelContemporary Amsterdam hotel near Royal Palace
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Close to station
Bordered by a warren of narrow streets lined with pubs, cafés, and restaurants, this hotel faces a small square, and is 400 metres from the central train station. Dam Square, Royal Palace, and Nieuwe Kerk are all within 500 metres of the hotel.
Guests of the Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre can enjoy drinks in the bar and make use of the complimentary wireless Internet access; a buffet breakfast is served each morning for a fee. Discounted garage parking opposite the hotel.
Comfortable guestrooms have contemporary decor, including leather arm chairs and beds with feather duvets. Free WiFi, coffee/tea maker, minibars, and flat-screen digital TVs are provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre
Front-desk attendants supply complimentary city maps; offer advice about restaurants, tours, and attractions; and make restaurant reservations. Room service is available for breakfast (surcharge). A fitness center 22 yards (20 meters) from the Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre offers discounts to hotel guests, and has yoga classes as well as a variety of fitness equipment.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the property for guests with laptops. For those arriving by car, the hotel offers a discounted rate at a nearby car park.
The Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is smoke-free.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1996
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Lobby Bar - Cocktail service from early afternoon to late night. Contemporary decor including wood floor, gas fireplace, recessed lighting, red accent wall, modern art, black leather banquettes, television, and candles after dark. Two computers offering complimentary high-speed Internet connections.
The hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, and guests can eat dinner at the adjacent Humphrey's restaurant, where meals can be charged to guests' hotel accounts.
Nearby Things to Do
A fitness center 20 meters from the hotel offers discounts to hotel guests and has yoga classes as well as a variety of fitness equipment. Bicycles are widely available to hire throughout the historical center, including at a shop 25 meters from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Up to 15 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Inntel Amsterdam Centre
- Inntel Centre
- Inntel Hotels
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre
- Inntel Hotels Centre
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Inntel Hotels Hotel
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.