Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Mijdrecht, this hotel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Aalsmeer Flower Auction and within 12 mi (20 km) of Heineken Music Hall and St. Peter's Church. Ziggo Dome is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 61 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Premium bedding, espresso makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Mijdrecht Marickenland
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Mijdrecht Marickenland is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Meesters - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Hampshire Hotel 'Marickenland
- Hampshire Hotel Mijdrecht 'Marickenland
- Hampshire 'Marickenland
- Hampshire Mijdrecht
- Hampshire Mijdrecht 'Marickenland
- Hotel 'Marickenland
- Hotel 'Marickenland Mijdrecht
- Hotel Mijdrecht 'Marickenland
- 'Marickenland Mijdrecht
- Mijdrecht Hotel
- Hampshire Hotel Mijdrecht
- Hotel Marickenland
- Mijdrecht Marickenland
- Hampshire Hotel Mijdrecht 'Marickenland'
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.