Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star historic hotel, walk to Nes
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, this historic hotel is steps away from New Church, Dam Square and Royal Palace. Berlage Stock Exchange and Anne Frank House are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning and laundry facilities are on-site.
All 122 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Die Port van Cleve Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Front desk
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services.
Die Port van Cleve Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1870
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Hulscher's – This steakhouse specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Bar De Blauwe Parade – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Deposit: EUR60 per night
- A 5.66 per cent city/local tax will be charged.
- Late check-out fee: EUR50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR50.0 per day
- Die Port van Cleve Hotel Amsterdam
- Die Port van Cleve Hotel
- Die Port van Cleve Amsterdam
- Die Port van Cleve
- Cleve Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.