- Amorgos Diving Center
- 10 min walk
- Aegiali Beach
- 11 min walk
- Anargyroi Church
- 18 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Askas Pension is located in Amorgos. Aegiali Port and Katapola Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Aegiali Beach and Agios Pavlos Beach.
- Amorgos Diving Center - 10 min walk
- Aegiali Beach - 11 min walk
- Anargyroi Church - 18 min walk
- Agios Pavlos Beach - 6 min drive
- Monastery of Panagia Hozoviotissa - 21 min drive
About this property
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Askas Pension Pension
- Askas Pension Amorgos
- Askas Pension Pension Amorgos