Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Amoreiras, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the shopping, spas and restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its art and bars.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Amoreiras
- Well-known for its art scene and attractions, such as Gulbenkian Museum, Galeria 111, and Vasco da Gama Aquarium
- Families come for attractions such as Lisbon Oceanarium, Tapada das Necessidades Park, and Torel Garden
- Notable landmarks include Castle of Sao Jorge, Rossio Square, and Santa Justa Elevator
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Amoreiras Shopping Center, El Corte Ingles Mall and Dolce Vita Shopping Monumental Mall
Staying in Amoreiras
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Hotel Dom Pedro Palace.
Hotel Dom Pedro Palace, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Amoreiras
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- Amoreiras gets about 702 millimetres of rain per year