Guests are sure to enjoy the golfing and parks in Ambala.
- There are 3 Ambala hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Chandigarh (IXC), 24.9 mi (40 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ambala
- Golfing is a top activity, and Ambala Golf Course is a great place to visit
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Paget Park and Indira Park
Staying in Ambala
You might like OYO Rooms Ambala Cantt Sadar Bazar for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Dressing for Ambala
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 39°C, while the average at night is 16°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Ambala gets about 841 millimetres of rain per year