Search Hotels in Amarante
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 28 Dec 2017
Visitors to Amarante are sure to enjoy the wineries, spas and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, temples and cathedral.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Amarante
- The closest major airport is in Vila Real (VRL), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Amarante
Notable city landmarks like San Gonçalo Bridge and Solar dos Magalhães might be worth a visit. Wine tasting is a top activity, and Amarante Golf Course is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Parque Aquático de Amarante and Amadeo de Souza-Cardoso Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Amarante. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Monverde Wine Experience Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- Casa da Calçada Relais & Châteaux - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Rural Quinta Da Cruz - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers love its breakfast and spacious, clean rooms.
Dressing for Amarante
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- About 1270 millimetres of rain falls on Amarante each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Amarante?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Amarante, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Amarante?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Amarante?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Amarante?
What's the best high-end hotel in Amarante?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Amarante?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Amarante?
Amarante Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Amarante by Star Rating
- Hotels near Amarante Airports
- Areas of Amarante
- Accommodation near Amarante Attractions
- More accommodation types in Amarante
- Choose Your Amarante Hotel Style
- Search Amarante Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Amarante
- Hotels Near Amarante, Porto District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends