Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront apartment in Ravello with free parking
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Situated on the waterfront, this apartment is within 2 mi (3 km) of Gelateria Artigianale Marco ed Elisa, Municipal Museum of Amalfi, and Villa Rufolo. Cathedral of Amalfi and Ancient Arsenals of the Amalfi Republic are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a seasonal outdoor pool, this apartment has laundry facilities and a garden. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
All 9 apartments offer free WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and kitchens with refrigerators. Espresso makers, down comforters, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Residence Villa Rosa
Renovations & Closures
Residence Villa Rosa features a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Sofa bed size
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Espresso maker
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the apartment include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 9:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
Debit cards not accepted
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: EUR 84 per accommodation, per week
- Late check-in fee: EUR 50.00 for check-in between 8:30 AM and 11:30 PM
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 12 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Residence Villa Rosa Apartment Ravello
- Residence Villa Rosa Ravello
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.