Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Altrincham hotel in Trafford with free parking
Located in Trafford, this eco-friendly hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Dunham Massey Hall and Gardens and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Wythenshawe Hospital. Old Trafford and Old Trafford Cricket Ground are also within 6 miles (10 km). Altrincham Interchange Station is 12 minutes by foot and Navigation Road Station is 12 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business centre are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include spa services, dry cleaning and laundry facilities.
All 140 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Room service (during limited hours), coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business centre.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, laundry facilities and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited complimentary on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM on weekdays.
Dettoris – This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Townfields – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
On weekdays, start your day with a buffet breakfast, available from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night, plus a one-off cleaning fee of GBP 15.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night plus a one-off GBP 15 cleaning fee
- Best Western Cresta Court Hotel Altrincham
- Best Western Cresta Court Hotel
- Best Western Cresta Court Altrincham
- Best Western Cresta Court
- BEST WESTERN Cresta Court Hotel Altrincham, Cheshire
- Best Western Altrincham
- Altrincham Best Western
- Best Western Manchester Cresta Court Hotel
- Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court
- Best Western Manchester Cresta Court
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).