Visitors can enjoy all that Altoetting has to offer including the cathedral, temples and its breweries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, monuments and entertainment choices.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Altoetting
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 41.2 mi (66.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Altoetting
The city is notable for landmarks like Chapel of Grace, Abbey of Capuchins and Chapel Square. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Basilica of St. Ann and Museum Panorama Altoetting
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Altoetting. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Plankl is located in central Altoetting. This 3.5-star hotel in Altoetting features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Münchner Hof is located in the heart of Altoetting. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Altoetting can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Gästehaus Pfennigmann is 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city's heart. Located in Altoetting, this 2.5-star apartment features a kitchenette, free WiFi and a dining area.
Getting around Altoetting
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Altötting Station. Altoetting might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Altoetting
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Altoetting is 26 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C