Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free area shuttle and restaurant
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Briancon, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Casino Barriere Briancon, Grimp'in Forest, and Prorel Gondola. Park House Briancon and Briancon Citadel are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a sauna, and meeting rooms.
All 38 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include Select Comfort beds, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Vauban features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
2 meeting rooms are available. This Briancon hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A complimentary area shuttle within 20.00 meters is available for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Free area shuttle
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Bistrot du Vauban - This café serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 30 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 9.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per day
- Hôtel Vauban
- Hôtel Vauban Briancon
- Vauban Briancon
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.