Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out residence with a ski shuttle
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this residence in Arc-1600 is in the mountains, 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Transarc Gondola, and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Peisey Ski Lift and Vanoise Express Cable Car are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Maeva Particuliers - Résidence Maeva Charmettoger offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski passes and a nightclub.
All 42 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Balconies and dining areas are standard, as are TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Maeva Particuliers - Résidence Maeva Charmettoger
Maeva Particuliers - Résidence Maeva Charmettoger features ski-in/ski-out access, a nightclub, and tour/ticket assistance. This ski residence also offers multilingual staff and an elevator (lift).
Maeva Particuliers - Résidence Maeva Charmettoger is a smoke-free property.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Free ski shuttle
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Ski passes available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms:
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Rock climbing nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 16 per week.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week
- Maeva Charmettoger
- Maeva Charmettoger Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Residence Charmettoger
- Residence Maeva Charmettoger Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Résidence Maeva Charmettoger Bourg-Saint-Maurice
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).