Book your room at Madame Vacances Residence les Fermes de Saint-Sorlin
Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out residence with a ski shuttle
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this residence in Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves is in the mountains, 7.4 mi (12 km) from Col du Glandon, and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Cathedral of Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne and Museum of Costume and Popular Traditions are also within 16 mi (25 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Madame Vacances Residence les Fermes de Saint-Sorlin makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and an indoor pool.
All 158 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Balconies and satellite TV are among the other amenities that guests will find.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Madame Vacances Residence les Fermes de Saint-SorlinRD 926 Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves Savoie 73530
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the indoor swimming pool. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski residence also offers a children's pool and a sauna. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 2
- Ski storage
- Free ski shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per week
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 168 per week
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per week
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.55 per person, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per week
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay
- Television fee: EUR 7 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night