Get an overview of this hotelSkiing and dining in the mountains near Planards Adventure Park
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Chamonix City Centre hotel is situated in the mountains, within a 10-minute walk of Brevent-Flegere Ski Area and Aiguille du Midi Cable Car, and is convenient for winter sports, such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Planards Adventure Park and Planpraz Tram are also within 15 minutes.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Langley hotel Gustavia include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 51 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Hairdryers, showers and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Langley hotel Gustavia
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to A business centre and a meeting room.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and ski equipment storage.
Langley hotel Gustavia is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Built in 1890
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Chambre Neuf – This restaurant only serves light fare.Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Hotel Gustavia – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR8 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR10.0 per day
- Langley hotel Gustavia Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Langley hotel Gustavia
- Langley Gustavia Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Langley Gustavia
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.