- Willowburn Sports and Leisure Centre
- 10 min walk
- Barter Books
- 4 min drive
- Alnwick Playhouse
- 5 min drive
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
- Willowburn Sports and Leisure Centre - 10 min walk
- Barter Books - 4 min drive
- Alnwick Playhouse - 5 min drive
- Alnwick Castle - 6 min drive
- Alnwick Garden - 7 min drive
- Alnwick Alnmouth Station - 9 min drive
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 37 min drive
About this property
The Hog's Head Inn
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free inn has a bar/lounge and free breakfast. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. All 53 rooms offer Smart TVs, electric kettles and safes. Other amenities available to guests include phones, ironing boards and desks.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 7.50 per pet, per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 7.50 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free full breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–9:30 AM
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- bathtub or shower
- smart TV
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Iron/ironing board
Great stay - highly recommended.
Excellent food, efficient friendly service, comfortable and clean room, cosy restaurant and bar. Good location just off the A1. Would definitely return and recommend for leisure and business. Only minor downside was traffic noise from the A1, but earplugs and sleep masks are provided free of charge in the room.