We enjoyed our stay at the Dona Filipa. The pool area is beautiful, though I imagine could get over-crowded in summer. Breakfast was great although service in the restaurant (in getting cutlery, hot drinks or having plates cleared) was quite hit and miss. Our room was large and comfortable but I would not say it is 5 star standard, overall a good four star hotel.
- Vale do Lobo Beach
- 2 min walk
- Quarteira Beach
- 11 min drive
- Quinta do Lago Golf
- 12 min drive
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Almancil, Dona Filipa Hotel is near the airport and on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Vilamoura Marina, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Vale do Lobo Beach and Quarteira Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Aqua Show Park, or check out an event or a game at Algarve Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Almancil travel guide
- Vale do Lobo Beach - 2 min walk
- Quarteira Beach - 11 min drive
- Aqua Show Park - 12 min drive
- Quinta do Lago Golf - 12 min drive
- Vilamoura Beach - 22 min drive
- Loule Station - 16 min drive
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kamal Restaurant – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days. Kids' menu available.
- Dom Duarte Grill – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Duques Bar – Bar. Open daily.
- Pool Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Dona Filipa Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely Hotel! My Partner and I had a wonderful few days at the Hotel, thank you.