Guests are sure to enjoy the skiing in Allos. This city also attracts visitors with its lakefront ambiance.
- There are 2 Allos hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 50.4 mi (81.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Allos
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Seignus Ski Resort, Guinands Gondola, and Guinands I & II are favourite sights to visit
- The natural setting of the lakes is picturesque, and places to visit include Lac d'Allos, Allos Lake, and Col de la Cayolle
Staying in Allos
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Résidence Les Cimes du Val d'Allos.
Dressing for Allos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Allos is 22 millimetres