Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Scheidegg with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Scheidegg, this hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Skywalk Allgau and within 9 mi (15 km) of Pfander and Nordic Sport Park. Golf Bodensee and Mili - Traditionsbad are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has free newspapers and tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free bottled water, portable fans, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Scheidegg hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Post is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1687
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Portable fan
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Post - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.90 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.00 for adults and EUR 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10.00
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel Post Scheidegg
- Post Scheidegg
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.