Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Alipur has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Chandni Chowk, Red Fort and Jama Masjid.
- There are 2034 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 17 mi (27.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Alipur
A favourite place to visit in the city is Splash Water Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chandni Chowk and Red Fort.
As you start planning your visit to Alipur, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 117 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Tivoli Grand Resort is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Alipur. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in New Delhi can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport is 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from central Alipur. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in New Delhi can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Jama Masjid, 11.8 mi/19 km from the heart of the city, and Jantar Mantar, which is 12.8 mi/20.7 km away.
Dressing for Alipur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- About 781.80 millimetres of rain falls on Alipur each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°C