Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Denia hostal in Denia Old Town with 2 restaurants
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
This family-friendly Denia hostal is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Denia Ethnological Museum and Denia Castle and Archaeological Museum. Denia Beach and Denia Marina are also within 15 minutes.
2 restaurants, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge are available at this hostal. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a business center, and a meeting room.
All 43 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include in-room massages, ceiling fans, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining is available at one of the hostal's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hostal offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 1000 square feet (90 square meters). This Mediterranean hostal also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Year Built 1700
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 3 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
La Llauradora de Loreto - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 26 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This hotel requires a deposit amounting to the cost of the first night's stay. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
- Hostal Loreto
- Hostal Loreto Denia
- Hostal Loreto Hostel
- Hostal Loreto Hostel Denia
- Loreto Hostal
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.