Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hostal with 2 restaurants and free breakfast
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Denia hostal is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Denia Ethnological Museum and Denia Castle and Archaeological Museum. Les Marines Beach and Denia Marina are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This hostal features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a business centre and a meeting room.
All 43 rooms feature modern comforts such as flat-screen TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include in-room massages, ceiling fans and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Dining is available at one of the hostal's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hostal offers access to A business centre and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 1000 square feet (90 square metres). This Mediterranean hostal also offers a library, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business centre
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1700
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Total number of rooms - 43
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 3 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
La Llauradora de Loreto – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 26 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR10 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR26 per night
- Hostal Loreto Hostel Denia
- Hostal Loreto Hostel
- Hostal Loreto Denia
- Hostal Loreto
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2500 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Children aged 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.