- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Egnatia Park
- 4 min drive
- Municipak Park Egnatia
- 4 min drive
- Folk Museum
- 8 min drive
- Alexandroupolis (AXD-Demokritos Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Alexandroupoli, Alexander Beach hotel & Spa is in the suburbs and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Evros Delta National Park and Egnatia Park, while Ecclesiastical Museum and Ethnological Museum are cultural highlights.
- Fotis Kosmas Stadium - 4 min drive
- Egnatia Park - 4 min drive
- Municipak Park Egnatia - 4 min drive
- Shopping Area - 4 min drive
- Folk Museum - 8 min drive
- Alexandroupolis Train Station - 6 min drive
- Alexandroupolis (AXD-Demokritos Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sibosium – Poolside restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Pergola – Poolside restaurant offering Greek cuisine. Serves lunch.
About this property
Alexander Beach hotel & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
The beds were very soft (uncomfortable) . Not possible to sleep. There is no beach facilities . Nothing at sea side ( no umbrella , sunbed , etc)